Cookies & Cream Slice
- Biscuits 350 gm
- Unsalted butter butter melted 150 gm
- Gelatin 2 tsp
- Cream cheese 400 gm
- Cream 300 ml
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Caster sugar 1/2 cup
- White chocolate 200 gm
- Melted dark chocolate to drizzle
- Line deep pan with plastic wrap.
- Place 250 gm of biscuits in food processor and process into fine crumbs.
- Add butter, process to combine, then press mixture into base of pan.
- Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold water.
- Place cup in pan, gently simmering water and stir gelatin to dissolve.
- Beat cream cheese, cream, vanilla and caster sugar until smooth.
- Stir in gelatin mixture and melted white chocolate.
- Roughly chop remaining biscuits and stir through, then pour cream cheese mixture over chilled base.
- Cover with plastic wrap and return to fridge to set overnight.
- Drizzle with melted dark chocolate just before serving, then slice in pan.
Cookies & Cream Slice is amazing dish. Base is prepared with biscuits crumbs and chilled. Cream cheese mixture is poured on base and then chilled again. Topped with dark chocolate.