Chanay Ki Daal Ka Halwa
- Chana daal 1 cup
- Milk 250 gm
- Cardamom powder 1 tbsp
- Ghee 1 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Dates as required
- Almonds, Pistachios for garnish
- Put chana daal in milk, boil it and grind it.
- Heat ghee in pot and roast daal on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Now put sugar and cardamom powder and roast for 5 minutes.
- Then put mashed dates, cook for 5 minutes, take out in dish, garnish with almonds and pistachios and serve.
Chanay Ki Daal Ka Halwa is common halwa. It is prepared in various methods. Dates is added. Make with your own recipe.