Sooji Ka Halwa Recipe
- Semolina 1/2 kg
- Sugar 1/2 kg
- Yellow food color 1/3 tsp
- Cardamom 4-5
- Almonds, Pistachios as required
- Kewra essence few drops
- Ghee 1 cup
- Roast semolina is pot.
- Now put cardamom in ghee and mix sugar.
- When josh comes, put semolina, almonds, pistachios and yellow color, mix it nicely and stir it.
- Halwa is roasted, put kewra, remove it, garnish with almonds and pistachios and serve.
Sooji Ka Halwa is delicious halwa. It is common halwa in Pakistan. You can serve it after dinner or in breakfast with paratha or puri.