Bangalori Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken 1 kg
- Potatoes 4
- Chopped onion 1 cup
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Raw fried onion 2-3 tbsp
- Boiled & ground almonds 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves 10-12
- Whole spices 1 tbsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Marinate chicken with yogurt, ginger garlic and salt for 30 minutes.
- Now heat oil, put onion whole spices and curry leaves and fry it.
- Then put chicken, red chili powder, turmeric, coriander powder and more yogurt and fry it.
- Then add potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now put 2 cups water, cover it and tender it.
- Then add fried onion and almond paste, simmer it and serve with naan.
Bangalori Chicken Curry is delicious dish. Chicken is marinated with yogurt and fried. Then cooked with potatoes and served with naan.