Masalaydar Mix Biryani Recipe
May 30, 2016
- Rice 2-1/2 cups
- Prawns 1/2 kg
- Mince 1/2 kg
- Finely chopped tomatoes 4
- Finely chopped onions 4
- Lemons 5
- Long chopped green chilies 10
- Mint leaves 1 bunch
- Oil 1 cup
- Hot fresh milk 1 cup
- Yellow color few drops
- Whole mix spice few
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash rice and soak it.
- Then drain water, put fresh water, salt, half mint leaves and whole mix spice and boil it.
- Heat oil in pot, fry onion until golden brown and take out half onion.
- Put tomatoes and ginger garlic paste in half onion and roast it.
- Now add mince and crushed red chili.
- When water of mince dries, put prawns, lemon juice, green chilies and black pepper and roast it.
- Water of prawns dries, add salt.
- Biryani masala is ready.
- Grease rice pot and make layer of half rice.
- Then spread masala.
- Then put mint leaves and lemon juice and make layer of remaining rice.
- Then mix yellow color in milk and put on rice.
- Put lemon juice and simmer it.
- When steam comes, masalaydar biryani is ready.
- Then take out in dish, put remaining fried onion and serve.
Masalaydar Mix Biryani is tasty and spicy dish. It is prepared with mince, prawns and rice. Then mixed together and serve with raita & salad.