Apple Biryani Recipe
May 30, 2016
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Green cardamom 2-3
- Cloves 2-3
- Rice 2 cups
- Apples 6-7
- Lemon juice 1 lemon
- Brown sugar 1 cup
- Cinnamon 1 pinch
- Smoked paprika 1 pinch
- Ginger powder 1/4 tsp
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Almond slice for garnish
- Pistachio slice for garnish
- Raisins for garnish
- Saffron or Rose essence 1/2 tsp
- Heat butter in pan, put cardamom, cloves and rice and cook it.
- Now put water, cover it and cook on low flame.
- Then put apples and lemon juice.
- When apples are brown, put cinnamon, smoked paprika and ginger powder, cook it and make sauce.
- Now put milk, almonds, pistachios, raisins and saffron or rose essence.
- When water of rice dries, take out rice.
- Now make layer of rice in pan, put apples, milk, almonds, pistachios, raisins, brown sugar and lemon juice and cook for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with almonds, pistachios and raisins and serve.
Apple Biryani is tasty & new variety biryani. Apples are used to prepare this dish. Cooked with rice and garnished almonds, pistachios & raisins.