Sweet Dahi Vada Recipe
- Maida 2 cups
- Semolina 1 tbsp
- Yogurt 1/2 kg
- Melted ghee 1-1/2 oz
- Malai 2 tbsp
- Sugar 1-1/2 cup
- Water 2 cups
- Green cardamom 2
- Yellow color 1 pinch
- Put maida, semolina, yogurt, ghee and malai in bowl.
- Knead dough nicely and do not add water.
- Now cover it for 2-3 hours.
- Roll dough in big 1/4 inch circle.
- Then cut with cookie cutter into small round pieces and deep fry until golden brown.
- Now take out in strainer.
- Then dip in syrup and take out immediately.
- Then sprinkle pistachios and serve.
Sweet Dahi Vada is new sweet dish. Dough is prepared with maida, semolina, yogurt and hot ghee. Cut into circle shape and deep fried. Dipped in yogurt syrup and served.