Chana Daal Ki Qubali Recipe
Jun 30, 2016
- Chana daal 1/2 kg
- Rice 2-1/2 cups
- Mint leaves finely chopped 1 bunch
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Fresh milk 1 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Onions finely chopped 3
- Lemons 6
- Small cardamom 6
- Green chilies finely chopped 8
- Yellow color few
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili crushed 1 tbsp
- Black pepper crushed 1/2 tbsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash chana daal and boil it.
- Remember it daal should be tendered.
- Now wash rice, boil with mint leaves, green chilies, small cardamom and salt and drain water.
- Heat oil, fry onion until golden brown and take out half onion.
- Add chana daal, red chili, few mint leaves, few green chilies, cardamom, lemon juice, garlic paste and salt in half onion, roast it slightly and remove it.
- Now grease rice dish and make layer of half rice.
- Then make layer of masala daal and remaining rice.
- Then mix yellow color in hot milk, put on rice and simmer it on tawa.
- Then put pulao in dish, put remaining fried onion and serve with rice.
Chana Daal Ki Qubali is tasty rice dish. It is prepared with chana daal, rice, mint leaves, lemon juice, yogurt & green chilies, and cooked. Serve with raita.