- Vermicelli 250 gm
- Sugar 1/2 kg
- Water 1-1/2 cup
- Ghee 3/4 cup
- Almond, Pistachio slice 2 tbsp
- Fresh milk 1 kg
- Green cardamom crushed 1 tsp
- Saffron 1/4 tsp
- Yellow color 1 pinch
- Kewra 1 tsp
- Lemon 1
- Mix water and sugar and cook for 10 minutes.
- Now heat ghee in pan and fry vermicelli until dark golden.
- Then add milk and cook on high flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Now squeeze lemon and cook until milk dries.
- Then add syrup with yellow color, saffron and green cardamom.
- When syrup dries, take it out.
- Then garnish with almond, pistachio and silver paper and serve.
Muzaffar is delicious sweet dish. Vermicelli is fried in ghee. Then cooked with milk, lemon juice and sugar syrup. Garnish with almonds, pistachios & silver paper and served.