Ribbon Rice Recipe
- Mutton mince 1/2 kg
- Tomatoes finely chopped 4
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Onion chopped 2
- Garlic cloves 6
- Ginger chopped 1 inch
- Cumin 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Heat oil, put onion and garlic and fry it.
- Now put red chili powder, turmeric and cumin and fry more.
- Then add tomato, mince and salt and cook until thick.
- Boil rice in water and salt.
- Now grease spring pan, make layer of half rice, then green chutney, then mince and make one more layer of remaining rice.
- Press it from top, garnish with coriander leaves, brown onion and boiled eggs and serve.
Ribbon Rice is tasty & amazing rice dish. It is prepared with rice, mutton mince and tomatoes. Served in layered and garnished with coriander leaves, brown onion & boiled eggs.