No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake
- Biscuit roll 4 packets
- Cream 1 packet
- Cocoa powder 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Almonds 1/2 cup
- Chocolate 200 gm
- Cream 1 cup
- Crush biscuits into small pieces.
- Now put cocoa powder, cream, vanilla essence and brown sugar in pan and cook on low flame.
- Then put this mixture on crushed biscuits and mix it.
- Now grease mold and put mixture.
- Then cook cream and chocolate and put on biscuits.
- Then sprinkle almonds and keep in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- It is ready.
No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake is yummy dessert. Biscuits is mixed with cream & cocoa powder mixture. Then topped with cream & chocolate mixture and almonds. Serve chilled.