Kashmiri Khopray Ka Halwa
- Semolina 1/2 cup
- Full cream dry milk 2 cups
- Coconut powder 2 cups
- Sugar 3 cups
- Small cardamom powder 4-5
- Ghee or Oil 1 cup
- Almonds, Pistachios chopped as required
- Put coconut powder, sugar and full cream dry milk in bowl, mix it nicely, put little water and make thick mixture.
- Now heat oil or ghee and put small cardamom powder.
- When aroma comes, put semolina, roast it and put mixture.
- Then roast it nicely.
- When oil or ghee separates, halwa is ready.
- Grease dish, spread halwa and put almonds and pistachios.
- It is ready.
Kashmiri Khopray Ka Halwa is delicious & new variety halwa. It is prepared with semolina, coconut powder and full cream dry milk. Garnished with almonds & pistachios and served.