Sheer Khurma Recipe
- Milk 5 cups
- Vermicelli 75 gm
- Sugar 2-1/2 tbsp
- Dates chopped 1/2 cup
- Nuts 1/2 cup
- Raisins 2 tbsp
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder 1 pinch
- Rose water 1 tsp
- Saffron few
- Roast nuts in ghee till golden.
- Saute raisins also and keep it aside.
- Fry vermicelli in same pan til golden and keep it aside.
- Boil milk and simmer for 5 minute stirring often to prevent burning.
- Put dates in bowl, add milk to soak it and keep it aside.
- Add vermicelli in boiled milk and cook till done.
- Add sugar and stir it.
- Add cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Remove from flame and add dates with milk.
- Add nuts and raisins with ghee.
Sheer Khurma is vermicelli pudding. It is prepared with milk, vermicelli, dates and nuts.