Malai Chicken Recipe
- Boneless chicken 1/2 kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Brown onion chopped 1/2 cup
- Malai 1 cup
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Coconut powder 1 tbsp
- Poppy seeds 1 tbsp
- Cashew nuts 12
- All spice 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric 1 pinch
- Red chili powder 1-1/2 tsp
- Almond slice 1 tbsp (for garnish)
- Put ginger garlic paste, orange color, salt and brown onion on chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Now heat oil in pan, put all spice, poppy seeds, red chili powder, turmeric, coconut powder and marinated chicken and cook for 10 minutes till oil comes up.
- Then put malai and sugar and simmer it on low flame.
- Then garnish with almonds and serve.
Malai Chicken is delicious dish. It is cooked in new style. Chicken is marinated with orange color & brown onion and cooked with spices. Mixed with malai, garnished with almonds and serve with naan or paratha.