Special Haleem Recipe
- Beef 700 gm
- Yogurt 250 gm
- Rice 50 gm
- Moong daal 50 gm
- Masoor daal 50 gm
- Mash daal 50 gm
- Salt to taste
- Fried onion, Chaat masala for garnish
- Chana daal 50 gm
- Wheat 50 gm
- Barley 25 gm
- Gulzar special haleem masala 2-3 tbsp
- Onion 2
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Green chilies 8-10
- Mint leaves
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Lemon as required
- Ginger finely chopped a required
- Oil 1 cup
- Soak all daal, wheat and barley overnight.
- Now boil chana daal, wheat and barley.
- Cut beef into small pieces.
- For korma: Heat oil in pot and fry onion until light brown.
- Now add beef and ginger garlic paste and mix it nicely.
- Then add haleem masala, salt and green chilies and add beaten yogurt.
- Now mix all ingredients nicely, add water and tender it.
- When beef tender and masala dries, remove it. Korma is ready.
- For daal: Put water, all daal and rice in pot, mix it nicely, cover it and cook until tender.
- For mixing: Put daal mixture and korma in chopper and chop it.
- Then put in big pot, add water, keep on low flame and stir it.
- When all ingredients are mixed nicely and tender, remove it and give bhagar of onion.
- Take out haleem in serving bowl.
- Garnish with fried onion, chaat masala, green chilies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, ginger and lemon juice and serve.
Special Haleem is tasty dish. It is prepared with beef, barley, wheat, rice, chana daal, moong daal, mash daal and masoor daal. Serve with hot naan.