Pineapple Halwa Recipe
- Cottage cheese 250 gm
- Pineapple chopped 450 gm
- Sugar 60 gm
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Saffron 1 pinch
- Yellow color few drops
- Pistachios chopped as required
- Put cheese, ghee and pineapple in pan and boil it.
- Then put yellow color, cover it and cook on medium flame.
- Now put sugar and saffron and fry for 5-10 minutes.
- Then garnish with pistachios and serve.
Pineapple Halwa is delicious halwa. Pineapple is boiled with cottage cheese. Then fried with saffron, garnished with pistachios and served.