Kheeray Ka Raita Recipe
- Yogurt 1 kg
- Cucumber 4
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Fresh milk 1 cup
- Black pepper crushed 1 tsp
- Green chilies finely chopped 4
- White cumin roasted & crushed 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1/2 tbsp
- Mint leaves 1/2 bunch
- Raisins 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Mix yogurt, corn flour, sugar, milk and salt in bowl nicely.
- Now take out seeds of cucumber and cut it finely.
- Then mix in yogurt, mix green chilies, white cumin, black pepper and raisin, chill it, put mint leaves and serve.
Kheeray Ka Raita is delicious raita. It is prepared with yogurt, cucumber, milk & green chilies and mixed. Topped with mint leaves and serve with spicy fried rice.