Mince Egg Pie Recipe
- Puff pastry 1/2 kg
- Mince roasted 1/2 cup
- Eggs boiled 4
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Green chilies 4
For White Sauce:
- Butter 2 oz
- Maida 2 tbsp
- Milk 1-1/2 cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Mustard 1/2 tsp
- Make thin layer of puff pastry in pie dish.
- For white sauce: Put all ingredients in bowl.
- Then mix this mixture in mince.
- Then put boiled eggs, green chilies and coriander leaves in mince.
- Now put mince mixture in puff pastry and cover with roll pastry.
- Then brush with eggs.
- Then bake on 200 degrees C for 20-25 minutes and serve.
Mince Egg Pie is tasty dish. Mince is mixed with white sauce mixture, boiled eggs, green chilies and coriander leaves. Then poured in puff pastry and baked. White sauce is prepared with milk and maida.