Fish Halwa Recipe
- Fish boneless 1 kg
- Dry milk 2 cups
- Sugar 1 cup
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Ghee 1 cup
- Kewra essence few drops
- Almonds, Pistachios 1/2 cup
- Boil water.
- Now put fish and bring 1-2 boils.
- Then strain it and take it out 2-3 times.
- When it smells finished, heat ghee and put cardamom powder.
- Now put fish and roast it.
- Then put dry milk, sugar and kewra essence and roast it nicely.
- Then take out in dish, put almonds and pistachios and serve.
Fish Halwa is new variety halwa. Fish is boiled and roasted in ghee with dry milk and sugar. Then garnished with almonds & pistachios and serve.