Sabzi Soup Recipe
- Mix vegetables 1/2 kg
- Tomatoes 5-6
- Garlic finely crushed 4-5 cloves
- Black pepper crushed 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 1/3 tsp
- Chicken stock as required
- Butter as required
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cream for garnish
- Chop mix vegetables finely.
- Put tomatoes in hot water, peel it and take out seeds.
- Then put in blender with stock and make paste.
- Now put oil and garlic in pan, fry it and add tomato paste.
- Then add vegetables and cook on low flame.
- When vegetables tender, dish out it.
- Then sprinkle black pepper, salt, red chili powder and cinnamon and put butter.
- Then garnish with cream and serve.
Sabzi Soup is yummy & healthy soup. Tomatoes is blended with chicken stock. Then cooked with mix vegetables. Sprinkled with spices, butter is added, garnished with cream and served. You must try this soup.