Bund Gobi Anda Ghotala
- Cabbage 1/2 kg
- Eggs 6
- Onion 250 gm
- Green chilies 6
- Cumin 2 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves 1 bunch
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Heat oil, put omelette style onion and fry it.
- When soft, put cumin, coriander powder, red chili powder, salt, all spice powder and turmeric.
- Then add cabbage and roast on high flame.
- Then low flame and put beaten eggs.
- Put coriander leaves and green chilies on top.
- Then simmer it for 10 minutes and close stove.
- Then mash it with wooden spoon slightly.
- It is ready.
Bund Gobi Anda Ghotala is tasty & delicious vegetable dish. Cabbage is roasted with spices. Then simmered with beaten eggs, green chilies & coriander leaves and serve with hot naan.