Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe
- Carrots 1 kg
- Milk 1 kg
- Sugar as required
- Small cardamom seeds 8
- Ghee 3/4 cup
- Khoya 1 cup
- Almonds for garnish
- Pistachios for garnish
- Silver paper for garnish
- Peel carrots and grate it.
- Then put carrots and milk in pot and cook it.
- When milk dries, put sugar and cook until water of sugar dries.
- Then heat oil in wok, put cardamom and cook until aroma comes
- Then put cardamom in carrot and mix it.
- Then take out in dish, garnish with khoya, almonds, pistachios and silver paper and serve hot.
Gajar Ka Halwa is very popular sweet dish in Pakistan. It is usually served in parties and commonly made in home in winter season. Carrots & rice are cooked and sugar is added. Then mixed with cardamom, garnished with khoya & nuts and served hot. It is very easy sweet dish to make.