Sooji Ka Halwa Recipe
- Semolina 250 gm
- Sugar 250 gm
- Ghee 250 gm
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Water as required
- Almonds for garnish
- Pistachios for garnish
- Roast cardamom seeds and semolina in ghee.
- Then remove from stove and add water.
- Then keep on stove and cook it.
- Then put milk and sugar and simmer it until water of sugar dries.
- Then take out in dish, garnish with almonds and pistachios and serve.
Sooji Ka Halwa is very delicious, popular & common halwa. It is prepared with few ingredients. Make it with your own recipe and you can add more ingredients.