Chicken Roast Recipe
- Whole chicken 1
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Dried mango powder 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- BBQ masala 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 4 tbsp
- Oil 5 tbsp
- Mark cut on chicken.
- Then mix remaining ingredients in big bowl.
- Then marinate chicken with this mixture, ensuring mix goes deep in the cuts.
- Then keep in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Then put 4 cups of water in deep pot.
- Then keep upside down plate in pot and keep chicken on plate.
- Then turn flame up high to bring water to boil.
- Then reduce flame, cover pot and seal edges with strip of dough.
- Then cook for 30-35 minutes and remove seal.
- Then take out chicken in dish and serve with raita and naan.
Chicken Roast is mouth-washing dish. Chicken is marinated with spices and chilled. Then cooked and serve with raita, salt and hot naan or paratha. You can add more ingredients. Must try this recipe at home.