Chicken Steak Recipe
- Chicken breast 6
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Mustard paste 1 tbsp
- Honey 3 tbsp
- Lemons 2
- White vinegar 2 tsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Wooster sauce 2 tbsp
- HP sauce 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- White sauce powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Mash chicken breast slightly with hammer.
- Now mix all ingredients except chicken in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Now add chicken breast and leave for 30 minutes.
- Then put some oil on grill pan and grill chicken on both sides.
- When it color changes, take it out in platter.
- Then heat remaining sauce in pan.
- Then put on chicken and serve with boiled vegetables, rice or fries or potatoes wedges or mashed potatoes.
Chicken Steak is delicious dish. Chicken is marinated with sauce & honey mixture. Then grilled and serve with boiled vegetables and rice or fries or potatoes wedges or mashed potatoes. You can also add more ingredients.