Chapli Kabab Recipe
- Beef mince 750 gm
- Tomatoes slices 2
- Onions 3 medium
- Green chilies finely chopped 6
- Coriander leaves 4 tbsp
- Ginger paste 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Eggs beaten 2
- Chapli kabab masala 1 packet
- Corn flour 1/2 cup
- Oil 3 cups
- Mix mince, onions, green chilies, coriander leaves, ginger paste, garlic paste, eggs, chapli kabab masala and corn flour nicely in bowl.
- The leave for 1 hour.
- Then make thin round kabab and keep one tomato slice on each kabab.
- Then heat oil in pan and fry kabab until red.
- Then take out in dish and serve with tamarind chutney or imli chutney or ketchup.
Chapli Kabab is very popular kabab in Pakistan. It is prepared with mince, green chilies, eggs, kabab masala and corn flour. Then kabab is made, tomato slice is kept on one side and fried. Serve with sauce or ketchup or chutney. You can prepare with any mince.