Baisan Ki Barfi Recipe
Baisan Ki Barfi is delicious sweet dish. Make it at home and surprise your family.
- Gram flour 2 cups
- Green cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Coconut grated 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Ghee 1 cup
- Almonds for decoration
- Cashew nuts for decoration
- Pistachios for decoration
- Silver paper for decoration
- First heat ghee in wok.
- Then add gram flour and saute on low flame until it color changes.
- Then add cardamom powder and coconut powder and mix it nicely.
- Then remove from stove and cool it.
- Then grease tray with ghee.
- Then pour gram flour mixture in tray and spread it evenly.
- Then cool it until set.
- Then cut into squares pieces, decorate with almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios and silver paper and serve.
Baisan Ki Barfi is yummy sweet dish. It is prepared with gram flour roasted in ghee. Then mixed with coconut and set in tray. Then decorated with nuts & silver paper and served in square pieces.