Tandoori Chicken Recipe
Tandoori Chicken is spicy and delicious dish. Try this recipe at home.
- Chicken 1 kg (8 pieces)
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 5-6 tbsp
- Tandoori masala 5 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Yellow color 1/2 tsp
- Oil 4-6 tbsp + as required
- First wash chicken.
- Then mix remaining ingredients in bowl nicely.
- Then marinate chicken with this mixture nicely and keep in refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
- Then heat oil in pot and put chicken.
- Then cook chicken for 25-30 minutes.
- When it cooks, take out in dish and serve with raita and hot naan.
Tandoori Chicken is spicy dish. Chicken is marinated with yogurt and tandoori masala mixture. Then refrigerate for 5-6 hours. Then cooked in oil and serve with raita & hot naan.