Lacha Paratha Recipe
Lacha Paratha is very popular paratha in Pakistan. People usually eat in breakfast.
- Flour 1/2 kg
- Wholewheat flour 1-1/2 cups
- Salt 1 tsp
- Water 3 cups
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Mix flour with wholewheat flour and salt and knead with water nicely to make smooth dough.
- Then leave it in warm place for 60 minutes.
- Then divide dough in 8 portions and roll it.
- Then spread 1 tsp oil and slice in half down the middle.
- Then roll into cones.
- Then twist each cone into ball and roll it again.
- Then heat 2 tbsp oil in pan and fry on both sides.
- Then take out in plate and serve.
Lacha Paratha is prepared with flour and wholewheat flour. Mixed together and rolled. Then fried in oil and serve with tea or eggs or achar.