Creme Caramel Recipe
Mar 04, 2017
Creme Caramel is delicious dessert. It is little different dessert. You must try this recipe.
- Eggs 8
- Milk 1 liter
- Sugar 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Sugar additional 5 tbsp
- Heat 5 tbsp sugar with 2 tbsp of water on very low flame for 10 minutes till it caramelizes.
- Put syrup into mold or dish.
- Then beat remaining ingredients until sugar dissolves.
- Then pour in mold on sugar syrup.
- Don't mix or stir.
- To bake in oven: Preheat oven on 200 degrees C or gas mark number 5 for 15 minutes.
- Then put mold in large dish filled of water.
- Then bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Then pierce pudding with knife, it if comes out clean, pudding is ready.
- Otherwise, bake more for 10-15 minutes.
- Then take it out, cool it and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To cook on stove: Boil water in large pan.
- Then cover mold with aluminum foil and seal well.
- Then place in inside in water pan and cook for 35-40 minutes.
- Then check with knife.
- Then cool it and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Creme Caramel is prepared with milk, eggs and sugar. Sugar syrup is prepared with water and sugar. Then milk, eggs & sugar is beaten and poured on sugar syrup. Then bake it or cook on stove and serve cold.