Spicy Stuffed Eggplants Recipe
Spicy Stuffed Eggplants is tasty dish. Try this different dish.
- Eggplants 1 kg
- Tamarind paste 2 cups
- Tomatoes chopped 8
- Cumin seeds 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder 2 tbsp
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Onions slice 2
- Ginger paste 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Green chilies chopped 8
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Fennel seeds 2 tbsp
- Oil 1/3 cup
- Slice eggplant in lengthwise, scoop out pulp and set skin aside.
- The heat 3 tbsp oil in pan and fry onion until golden.
- Then add ginger paste and garlic paste and fry for few seconds.
- Then add red chili powder and turmeric, tamarind paste, fennel seeds, cumin seeds and coriander powder.
- Then cook until water evaporates.
- The stuff eggplant skin with this mixture.
- Then tie with thread.
- Then heat remaining oil in pan and put eggplants.
- Then add tomatoes, salt and remaining mixture, cover it and cook for 15 minutes.
- Then take out in dish and serve.
Spicy Stuffed Eggplants is prepared with eggplants, tomatoes and spices. Spices are cooked with onion in oil. Then stuffed in eggplants. Then eggplants are cooked with tomatoes and serve.