Lab-e-Shireen is very popular dessert dish in Pakistan. It is usually served in parties and served with guests in home.
- Milk 1 kg
- Rooh afza 4 tbsp
- Sugar 200 gm
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Cream 500 gm
- Bananas 3
- Apples 2
- Pineapple 1 cup
- Colorful vermicelli boiled handful
- Green jelly cubes 1 packet
- Red jelly cubes 1 packet
- Yellow jelly cubes 1 packet
- Almonds 50 gm
- Pistachios 50 gm
- Put sugar in milk and cook until sugar dissolves and milk boils.
- Then mix corn flour in little cold milk and add in boiled milk.
- Then cook until custard is thick.
- Then add cream in this mixture, mix it, remove from stove and cool it completely.
- Then put rooh afza and mix it.
- Then put apples, bananas, pineapple, green jelly, red jelly, yellow jelly and vermicelli and mix it.
- Then garnish with almonds and pistachios and serve chilled.
Lab-e-Shireen is delicious dessert. Milk & sugar is boiled, mixed with corn flour & cream and cooked. Then mixed with fruits, jellies and vermicelli. Then garnished with nuts and served chilled. You can add more fruits.