Chicken Karachi Recipe
Chicken Karachi is very popular main course dish in Pakistan. Make it with your own recipe.
- Boneless chicken 1 kg
- Brown onion 1/2 cup
- Tikka masala 3 tbsp
- Tomatoes chopped 3
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 5-6
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves chopped 1 bunch
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Heat oil in wok, put chicken and onion and roast onion is mixed.
- Now put tomatoes, tikka masala, green chilies, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, all spice powder and red chili powder, cover it and cook until 10-15 minutes.
- Then add yogurt and roast it until water of yogurt dries and oil comes up.
- Then remove from stove and take out in dish.
- Then garnish with coriander leaves and serve with hot naan and raita.
Chicken Karachi is delicious and mouth-watering dish. Chicken is cooked with tomatoes, yogurt, green chilies and spices. Then garnished with coriander leaves and serve with raita and hot naan.