Aloo Ka Paratha Recipe
Aloo Ka Paratha is popular and common paratha is Pakistan. It is commonly served in breakfast.
For Paratha Dough:
- Maida 1/2 kg
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Lukewarm water to knead
- Potatoes boiled 4
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green chilies 3 chopped
- Coriander leaves 1/4 bunch
- Butter for fry
- For dough: Mix maida, salt and oil and knead with lukewarm water nicely.
- Then cover it and leave in warm place for 30 minutes.
- For filling: Mash potatoes and put in bowl.
- Then put remaining ingredients except butter and mix it nicely.
- Then make small balls of dough.
- Then roll like roti and spread potatoes mixture on one roti.
- Then again make ball of it and press it.
- Then roll it again.
- Prepare all parathay like this.
- Then put little butter on tawa and cook parathay until light golden.
- Then take out in dish and serve with chutney or raita immediately.
Aloo Ka Paratha is tasty and spicy dish. Boiled potatoes are mashed and mixed with green chilies. Then spread on rolled dough and rolled again. Then cooked on tawa with butter and served with raita.