Roghni Naan Recipe
Roghni Naan is traditional naan in Pakistan. It is easy and simple recipe to make at home.
- Maida 1/2 kg
- Yogurt 1/2 kg
- Yeast 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- White sesame seeds as required
- Butter for brushing
- Preheat oven on 200 degrees C.
- Mix maida, yogurt, yeast, sugar, salt and oil in bowl and knead soft dough with lukewarm water.
- Then cover with plastic wrap and leave in warm place until dough is double in size.
- Then divide into small balls.
- Then roll like roti and place in oven tray.
- Then cover it again and leave for 3-4 minutes.
- Then spray water and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Then bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or till brown.
- When it is ready, take out from over.
- Then brush with butter and serve.
Roghni Naan is prepared with maida, yogurt and yeast. Mixed together and made balls. Then rolled like roti, sprinkled with sesame seeds and baked. Then brushed with butter and served with main course or BBQ dishes.