Matar Keema Recipe
Matar Keema is common dish in Pakistan. You can make it at home easily.
- Mince 1/2 kg
- Peas 1/2 kg
- Onions 2
- Tomatoes 2
- Green chilies 2
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Heat oil in pot and fry onion until golden brown.
- Then put ginger paste, garlic paste, all spice powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, green chilies and tomatoes and cook it nicely.
- Then put mince and mince, cover it and cook it.
- When mince tender, put peas and cook until peas tender.
- Then sprinkle coriander leaves and remove from stove after 5 minutes.
- Then take out in dish and serve with hot naan.
Matar Keema is tasty dish. Onion is fried and cooked with tomatoes, green chilies & spices. Then mince is added and tender. Then peas are added, tender and sprinkled with coriander leaves. Serve with hot naan.