Aloo Kulcha Recipe
Aloo Kulcha is tasty dish. You must try this recipe at home. You can also add more ingredients.
- Maida 2 cups
- Yeast 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Potatoes boiled & mashes 3
- Onion 2
- Crushed red chilies 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves 1/2 cup
- Green chilies 3
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Onion seeds 1 tsp
- Butter for brush
- For dough: Mix all ingredients in big bowl and knead dough with lukewarm water.
- Then cover with plastic wrap and keep in warm place until double.
- For filling: Mix all ingredients except oil and onion seeds in bowl nicely.
- Then take out dough and make small balls of dough.
- Then roll it thin, spread potatoes filling and make balls again.
- Then roll it again, sprinkle onion seeds and bake in preheated oven on 200 degrees C for 10 minutes.
- Then take out from oven, brush with butter and serve hot.
Aloo Kulcha is prepared potatoes, green chilies & coriander leaves filling. Dough is prepared with maida, yeast & yogurt. Then rolled and balls made. Then filled with filling, again made balls and rolled again. Then baked in oven, brushed with butter and serve with naan.