Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
Red Velvet Cupcakes is very popular dessert in world. You can top with any ingredient you want. Must make this cupcake at home.
- Self raising flour 2-1/2 cups
- Baking soda 1-1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1-1/2 cups
- Eggs 2
- Cocoa powder2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Red food color 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Butter milk 1 cup
- All purpose flour 5 tbsp
- Milk 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Butter 1 cup
- Vanilla essences 1 tsp
- Preheat oven on 180 degrees C and grease cupcake trays.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder nicely in bowl.
- Mix buttermilk, eggs, red food color, vinegar and vanilla essence in other bowl.
- Now mix in flour mixture and put in cupcake trays.
- Then bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Then take out from oven and cool it completely.
- For icing: Cook flour and milk on low flame until thick.
- Then remove from stove and cool it completely.
- In meanwhile, mix butter, sugar and vanilla essence until light and fluffy.
- Then add flour mixture and beat it nicely.
- Then spread on cupcakes with help of piping bags, top with strawberries and serve chilled.
Red Velvet Cupcakes is delicious dessert. Flour, sugar & cocoa powder are mixed and butter milk, eggs & red food color are mixed. Then both mixture are mixed together, poured in cupcakes and baked. Then butter milk icing is spread on cupcake, topped with strawberries and served chilled.