White Chicken Karahi Recipe
White Chicken Karahi is very common and popular chicken dish in Pakistan. You must try this recipe at home.
- Chicken 1 kg (12 pieces)
- Yogurt 275 gm
- Onions 2
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Karahi masala 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 4-5
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Ginger slices 1 small piece
- Oil as required
- First heat oil in wok.
- Then add chicken and cook until half done and take it out.
- Then add onion in this oil and fry until brown.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and roast it nicely for 3 minutes.
- Then add fried chicken, salt, black pepper, karahi masala and roast it nicely.
- Then add yogurt and cook until its water dries.
- Then low flame, add green chilies, cover it and simmer it for few minutes.
- When oil comes up, take out in dish, garnish with coriander leaves and ginger slices and serve with hot naan and yogurt.
White Chicken Karahi is delicious and tasty dish. Chicken is fried in oil and removed. Then onion is fried and roasted with ginger garlic paste and fried chicken. Then cooked with yogurt and simmered with green chilies. Then garnished with coriander leaves & ginger slices and serve with hot naan & raita.