Shahi Tukray Recipe
Shahi Tukray is very popular dessert in Pakistan. You can make it at home easily.
- Bread slices 8
- Milk 1/2 kg
- Condensed milk 100 ml
- Cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Sugar 150 gm
- Ghee 150 gm
- Almonds as required
- Pistachios as required
- Cut edges of bread slice and cut into triangle shape.
- Then heat ghee in pan and fry bread slices until light golden.
- Then put milk in pot and cook until it is half in quantity.
- Then add sugar and cardamom powder and cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Then remove from stove, put condensed milk and mix it.
- Then put fried bread slices in serving dish and put cooked milk over it.
- Then sprinkle almonds and pistachios and refrigerate it.
- Then take it out and serve.
Shahi Tukray is delicious dessert. Bread slices are fried in ghee. Then milk is cooked with sugar & cardamom powder and mixed with condensed milk.
Then poured over fried bread slices, sprinkled with nuts and served chilled.