Meethay Samosay Recipe
Meethay Samosay is common samosay in Pakistan. It is prepared in month of Pakistan.
- Maida 4 tbsp
- Coconut 1 cup
- Sugar 5 cup
- Almonds chopped few
- Pistachios chopped few
- Oil as required
- Samosa wraps 15-20
- Put maida in pan and roast on low flame until light brown.
- Then remove from stove and mix coconut, sugar, almonds and pistachios and mix it nicely.
- Now fold samosa wrap in triangle shape.
- Then fill coconut mixture in samosa wrap and seal edges with flour & water mixture.
- Then heat oil in pan and fry samosay until golden brown.
- Then take out in tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then keep on plate and serve.
Meethay Samosay is sweet snack dish. Maida is roasted and mixed with coconut, sugar & nuts. Then filled in samosa wraps and fried in oil. Serve hot.