Chicken Ginger Recipe
May 04, 2017
Ginger Chicken is very common recipe in Pakistan. Try this recipe at home for change.
- Boneless chicken 1 kg
- Yogurt beaten 5 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Onion 1
- Tomatoes 4
- Coriander leaves 1/4 bunch
- Green chilies 5-6
- Ginger 1 piece
- Heat oil in pan and fry onion until soft.
- Then put ginger garlic paste in oil and fry it.
- Then put red chili powder, turmeric, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt and fry it.
- Then add chicken, yogurt and tomatoes and cook it.
- Now put ginger slices, green chilies, coriander leaves and cook until chicken is cooked and gravy is thick.
- Then take out in dish and serve with hot naan and raita.
Chicken Ginger is tasty dish. Onion is fried with spices. Then cooked with chicken, yogurt, tomatoes, green chilies, coriander leaves and ginger. Serve with raita and hot naan.