Galawat Ke Kabab Recipe
Galawat Ke Kabab is tasty side dish. Must try this kabab for change. You can add more ingredients.
- Beef mince 1/2 kg
- Crushed & roasted cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Roasted & grounded chickpea 3 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Papaya paste 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Poppy seeds 2 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Put all ingredients in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then leave for 1 hour.
- Then make round kabab.
- Then heat oil in pan and shallow fry on both sides until brown.
- Then take out in platter and serve hot with ketchup.
Galawat Ke Kabab is prepared with beef mince. Beef mince is mixed with spices and paste. Then made round kabab and shallow fried. Serve with ketchup.