Aloo Matar Keema Recipe
Aloo Matar Keema is very common dish Pakistan. It is easy recipe to make. You can use chicken, mutton or beef mince.
- Mince 1/2 kg
- Peas 1/2 kg
- Potatoes cubes 1/2 kg
- Onions 2
- Tomatoes 2
- Green chilies 2
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Oil 1 cup
- Heat oil in pot and fry onion until golden brown.
- Then put ginger paste, garlic paste, all spice powder, turmeric
powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, green chilies
and tomatoes and cook it nicely.
- Then put mince, cover it and cook it.
- When mince tender, put potatoes and peas and cook until tender.
- Then sprinkle coriander leaves and cook more for 5 minutes.
- Then take out in dish and serve with hot naan and raita.
Aloo Matar Keema is tasty dish. Mince is cooked with spices, tomatoes and green chilies. Then potatoes & peas are added and cooked more. Then serve with hot naan.