Garlic Naan Recipe
Jul 12, 2017
Garlic Naan is very common and popular naan in Pakistan. Must try this recipe at home.
- Maida 2 cups
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Instant yeast 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Garlic chopped for garnish
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- Butter as required
- Put maida, sugar, yeast, salt and oil in bowl and knead soft dough with lukewarm water.
- Then cover with wet cloth and leave in warm place until double in size.
- Then divide dough into small balls.
- Then roll dough and put garlic and coriander leaves.
- Then bake in preheated oven on 200 degrees C for 10-12 minutes.
- Then remove from oven, brush with butter and bake more for 1-2 minutes.
- Then take out from oven and serve with main course or BBQ dish.
Garlic Naan is prepared with maida, yeast, salt and sugar. Kneaded together and left until double in size. Then made small balls, rolled and garlic & coriander leaves are applied. Then baked in oven, brushed with butter and baked more. Serve with main course or BBQ dish.