Dhaba Style Aloo Matar Recipe
Dhaba Style Aloo Matar is tasty and delicious dish. It is very common and popular dish in Pakistan. You can also add more ingredients as your requirement.
- Onion grated 1
- Tomatoes chopped 3
- Ginger minced 1 tsp
- Garlic minced 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Oil 2-3 tsp
- Potatoes 4-5
- Peas boiled 1/2 cup
- Green chilies 10
- Coriander leaves chopped as required
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Curry leaves 5-6
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Water as required
- Oil as required
- For gravy: Heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds and crackle it for few seconds until golden brown.
- Then add ginger and garlic and fry for few seconds.
- Then add onion and salt and cook until light brown.
- Then add tomatoes and red chili powder and cook for few minutes until gravy and oil leaves sides.
- For sabji: Then heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds and curry leaves and stir it.
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Then heat oil in pan, put cumin powder and onion slices and fry until light golden.
- Then add potatoes, green chilies, salt, black pepper and 1/2 cup water.
- Then stir it, cover it and cook on medium flame.
- Then add gravy and mix it nicely.
- Then add peas, cover it and cook 5-10 minutes more.
- When ready, take out in dish, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha, roti, naan or rice.
Dhaba Style Aloo Matar is tasty vegetable dish. Gravy is prepared with onion, tomatoes and spices. Sabji is prepared with potatoes, peas, green chilies& spices, mixed with gravy and cooked. Serve with paratha, roti, naan or rice.