Mixed Vegetable Curry Recipe
Mix Vegetable Curry is tasty dish. It is very popular curry dish in India and Pakistan. You must try this recipe at home for change. You can also add more vegetables.
- Onions medium 2
- Carrots 3
- Potatoes medium 4
- Cauliflower small 1
- Eggplant small 1
- Peas 1 cup
- Tomatoes chopped 4-6
- Chopped garlic cloves 3
- Chopped ginger 1 small piece
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Fennel seeds 2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Curry leaves few
- Cinnamon 1
- Chopped coriander leaves to garnish
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Cut onions, carrots, eggplant into slices, potatoes into small pieces and cauliflower into small florets.
- Then heat vegetable oil in saucepan on medium flame.
- Then add onions and fry for 8 minutes or until brown.
- Then add carrots and potatoes, cook it and stir it occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Then add cauliflower, peas and eggplant and cook for 1 minute.
- Then put garam masala, turmeric, fennel seeds, red chili powder, ginger and garlic, stir it and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add tomatoes, curry leaves, cinnamon and 1 cup water and bring to simmer.
- Then reduce flame to low.
- Then cover it and simmer it for 20 minutes.
- Then remove lid and simmer it for 15 minutes more or until all vegetables tender.
- Then take out in dish, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with naan, boiled rice, chapati or paratha.
Mixed Vegetable Curry is delicious vegetable dish. Peas, potatoes, carrots, eggplant & cauliflower is cooked in vegetable and simmer with spices & water. Then garnished with coriander leaves and served in dish with naan, boiled rice, chapati or paratha.