BBQ Chicken Sandwich Recipe
BBQ Chicken Sandwich Recipe is very common sandwich. You can also add more ingredients. You can also use boneless chicken fillet.
- Boneless chicken 300 gm
- Crushed garlic 1 tsp
- Tomato slices 1
- Cucumber slices 1
- Salad leaves as required
- Cabbage 1/2 cup
- Tomato ketchup or chili garlic sauce as required
- BBQ sauce 1 tbsp
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin 1 tsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Bread slices as required
- Oil as required
- Coal 1
- Put black pepper, salt, crushed garlic, red chili powder, roasted cumin, vinegar and bbq sauce in chicken, mix it nicely and leave for 30 minutes.
- Now heat oil in pan, cook chicken until tender and give smoke of coal.
- Then remove chicken from stove, cool it slightly and shred it.
- Then chop cabbage finely and mix with mayonnaise nicely to make coleslaw.
- Now toast bread slices on grill pan.
- Then spread tomato ketchup or red chili sauce on two bread slice.
- Then keep coleslaw, shredded chicken, salad leaves, cucumber slice and tomato slice on coleslaw and cover with second slice.
- Then cut diagonal in triangle shape, keep on plate and serve with sauce and french fries immediately.
BBQ Chicken Sandwich is mixed with spices and sauce. Then cooked in oil and give smoke of coal. Then kept on bread slice with coleslaw, vegetables, covered with second bread slice and served with fries.