BBQ Fries Recipe
Oct 03, 2017
BBQ Fries is very popular street fast food in Pakistan. Make it at home and surprise your children.
- Potatoes 1/2 kg
- Rice flour as required
- Corn flour as required
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Chaat masala as required
- BBQ sauce
- Oil as required
For BBQ Sauce:
- Tomato ketchup 1/2 cup
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- White vinegar 1 tbsp
- Chopped garlic 1 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Wash potatoes, peel it and cut in finger shape.
- Now boil water in saucepan, put potatoes and boil it for 3-4 minutes.
- Then take it out, strain it, put in cold water and strain it after 1 minute.
- Then put potatoes, salt, corn flour, rice flour and black pepper in bowl, mix it nicely and leave for 30 minutes.
- Then heat oil in wok and deep fry potatoes until golden brown.
- Then take out in plate, sprinkle chaat masala, toss it nicely, spread bbq sauce on it and serve hot.
- For BBQ Sauce: Heat oil in pan and fry chopped garlic until golden brown.
- Then put tomato ketchup and cook for 2 seconds.
- Then add salt, red chili powder, sugar and white vinegar, cook for 1 minute and remove from stove.
- Then cool it completely and store in squeeze bottle.
BBQ Fries is tasty fast food dish. Potatoes are boiled and mixed with corn flour, rice flour & black pepper. Then deep fried in oil, mixed with chaat masala and topped with bbq sauce.