Chicken Burger Recipe
Chicken Burger is very popular fast food in world. It is prepared in many methods. Make it in your own method and surprise your children.
- Chicken mince 500 gm
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Bread slices 2
- Egg 1
- Onion chopped 1
- Tomato slices 2
- Cucumber slices 2
- Green chilies chopped 2
- Salad leaves as required
- Salt 1 tsp
- Thyme 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Mustard powder 1/2 tsp
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- Worcester sauce 1 tbsp
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Tomato ketchup as required
- Burger buns as required
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Put chicken mince, ginger garlic paste, bread slices, egg, chopped onion, chopped green chilies, salt, thyme, black pepper powder, mustard powder, oregano and Worcester sauce in chopper and chop it nicely.
- Then make round kebab of this mixture.
- Then heat oil in pan and fry kebabs on both sides on medium-high flame.
- Then cut burger buns into halves.
- Then spread tomato ketchup on one part of bun and spread mayonnaise on second part of bun.
- Then keep salad leaves, beef kebab, tomato slice and cucumber slice on one part of bun and cover with second part of bun.
- Prepare remaining burgers like this.
- Then serve hot with french fries and ketchup or chili garlic sauce.
Chicken Burger is children favorite fast food. Chicken mince is chopped with bread slices, egg, onion, green chilies, herbs and Worcester sauce. Then made kebabs and fried. Then kept in burger buns with tomato, cucumber, salad leaves, ketchup & mayonnaise and served with french fries & ketchup or chili garlic sauce.